We provide our clients with advice and legal support in resolving any corporate conflicts between shareholders and stakeholders.
Our services include:
• developing the defence strategy in representation of the clients’ interests before court; dispute resolutions; initiation of the new court proceedings to protect clients’ rights and to defend their interests;
• advice on the matters related to implementation of the judicial and preventive measures;
• legal support to gain control over the share register for the issuer in case of the control loss due to unlawful activities of the third parties;
• disputing unlawful changes made in the share register or in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities and Private Entrepreneurs with regards to the Client;
• legal support in organising and holding general meetings of the stakeholders involving representatives of the State Securities and Stock Exchange Commission.