• higher legal education obtained at one of the leading Ukrainian universities;
• at least 2 years of practical work experience;
• availability of a certificate for the right to practice law;
• knowledge of civil, economic, corporate and procedural legislation;
• fluent English (spoken and written) - required;
• excellent skills in searching and analyzing information;
• good presentation skills;
• the ability to work effectively under stress in compliance with established deadlines.
• advising clients on various legal issues;
• participation in negotiations;
• preparation of legal opinions;
• drafting and editing of agreements, statutory documents, memoranda and other necessary documents in Ukrainian, English and Russian.
• official employment;
• social guarantees according to the Labor Code;
• salary based on interview results;
• work in the stable company, the office is located near Olimpiiska / Lva Tolstoho metro stations;
• opportunity to develop in a team of professionals.
We offer successful candidates competitive salaries and the opportunity for professional and career growth.
Send your resume to email@example.com or fill out the form on the website.