Banking and Finance
Lavrynovych & Partners Law Firm is one of the leading law firms in the field of Banking and Finance. Our vast experience, large-scale projects and extensive client base allow us to always be at the hub of activity within the banking and financial sectors.
Banking law in Ukraine is an overriding legal aspect, which is why our team advises foreign and local financial institutions and accompanies transactions on project financing and debt restructuring.
Lavrynovych & Partners Law Firm offers the following services:
• legal support from lawyers of banking law on the creation of banks, financial institutions and payment systems in Ukraine, including obtaining licenses and approvals;
• preparation of a documentation system for the activities of a bank or financial institution (standard form contracts, local acts, documents circulation system, etc.);
• advice on compliance with licensing requirements for banks and financial institutions;
• legal support for increasing the capital of banks and financial institutions and change of ownership of substantial participation;
• development and implementation of measures for the settlement of bad debts;
• advice on any other matters regarding banking and financial law in Ukraine.
World-renowned legal ratings, such as Chambers Global, Chambers Europe, The Legal 500, IFLR1000 and Best Lawyers recommend us in Banking and Finance practice (2013-2017). Lavrynovych & Partners Law Firm is recognized as the world's leading law firm in the field by the International Lawyers World Annual Jurisdiction Awards (2011) and the ACQ5 Law Awards 2016 rating.
The international rating, The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) 2017, marked Lavrynovych & Partners Law Firm as a leading company in the field of Banking, Finance and Capital Markets. According to the rating, Lavrynovych & Partners Law Firm’s team is “responsive, concise, knowledgeable and flexible”.
According to 2016 results, our banking and finance lawyers advised on transactions worth about $1.7 billion USD.
If you are seeking a financial law firm in Ukraine, you may also be interested in: