Bankruptcy and Restructuring
Matters regarding reaching agreement with creditors on the conditions of crisis and bankruptcy in Ukraine, preventing the company's final collapse and mitigating the negative consequences require complex legal intervention.
Lavrynovych & Partners Law Firm provides the following services:
• legal expertise of the enterprise at the stage of bankruptcy and preparation for debt restructuring in Ukraine;
• development of draft agreements on changing the conditions for repayment of existing debt;
• maintenance of negotiations with contractors;
• legal support of procedures for restoration of the debtor's solvency;
• structuring of transactions with toxic assets.
Bankruptcy lawyers of Lavrynovych & Partners Law Firm are highly rated. The executive partner of the firm, Stanislav Skrypnyck, is noted in the reference guide, “Ukrainian Law Firms: a Handbook for Foreign Clients,” among notable practitioners in the field of Bankruptcy in 2016. In 2013-2014, the guide noted Lavrynovych & Partners Law Firm among the Top 5 Ukrainian law firms in this field. According to the international rating of law firms ACQ Country Awards 2011, Lavrynovych & Partners Law Firm is recognized as the law firm of the year in Banking and Finance and Debt Advisory.
In 2016, Lavrynovych & Partners Law Firm defended clients' interests in cases on Bankruptcy and Restructuring estimated at $80 million USD.
If you are seeking restructuring lawyers in Ukraine, you may also be interested in: