On March 24, 2017 Lavrynovych & Partners Law Firm holds “Business with Austria. Compliance and anti-money laundering rules” conference.
Venue: Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Kyiv, 33 Velyka Zhytomyrska St.(please see the map below).
The conference will provide you a unique opportunity to get acquainted with the prospects of your business development in one of the most evolved economies of Europe. Ambassadors of Ukraine and Austria, representatives of state Austrian agencies, lawyers and bankers will give practical answers to such questions as:
- what are the most attractive investment areas;
- what compliance procedure should be followed when opening accounts in Austrian banks and how to transfer funds in accordance with the current anti-money laundering legislation requirements;
- how to secure your business: use of Austrian holdings;
- what support for investment and innovation is provided by the state;
- other questions about the reliability and benefits of business in the EU, which you can ask during Q&A session.
The keynote speakers:
- Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of the Republic of Austria to Ukraine Mrs. Hermine Poppeller;
- Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Ukraine to Austria Mr. Oleksandr Scherba.
- Gennadiy Chyzhykov, President of the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Peter Löschl, International Advisor of the Austrian Business Agency;
- George Brandstetter, Partner of the Brandstetter, Baurecht, Pritz & Partner Law Firm;
- Nikolai Rodimov, Regional Manager of the Vienna Business Agency;
- Dominik Baurecht, Member of the Bar Association in Vienna, delegate of the Austrian Bar Association;
- Volodymyr Lavrenchuk, Chairman of the Board of the Raiffeisen Bank Aval;
- Galina Polozova, Head of Private Banking CIS of the Wiener Privatbank;
- Maksym Lavrynovych, Managing Partner of the Lavrynovych & Partners Law Firm.
Participation is free of charge; registration is required.
To register please follow the link
For more information please contact: +38 (044) 494-27-27or LP@Lp.ua