Many industrial entities are facing a number of issues in their day-to-day activities. Among them are various environmental risks, strict duties to observe environmental regulations, standards and limitations related to use of natural resources established by law, liability for violation of environmental law and many others.
Our services include:
• legal review of environmental standards and regulations:
• tax advice: environmental tax, duty for the special water use, duty for the special use of forest reserves, charges for subsurface usage;
• advice on the matters related to the use of natural resources;
• legal support to Kyoto protocol-related projects;
• environmental dispute resolution, clients’ representation before courts, state and other authorities.