Lavrynovych & Partners Law Firm has significant experience in supporting innovative transactions regarding capital issues―among them, the debut issue of Eurobonds of PJSC "Ukrzaliznytsya." We render services to international and foreign issuers in order to attract debt and equity capital both in Ukraine and abroad.
Our services include legal support and counselling regarding:
• registration (re-registration, redemption) of securities issue (e.g., shares, corporate bonds and local loans, investment certificates and mortgages);
• financial instruments and derivatives;
• structuring of private assets;
• saving of private assets;
• debt/equity swap (debt transfer to equity);
Lavrynovych & Partners Law Firm was recognized as the leading company in the sector of Capital Markets in Ukraine, according to the international ratings of The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa 2017, ACQ5 Law Awards 2016, and Chambers Europe 2014. The reference guide for Ukrainian law firms, Handbook for Foreign Clients 2014 and 2015, noted Lavrynovych & Partners Law Firm in the Top 5 best companies in the field.
When seeking a law firm in Ukraine, you may also be interested in: